Professional structural consulting engineers covering the whole of England
Established in 2005, Morton & Hall Consulting Ltd specialise in domestic, commercial and industrial structural engineering.
We have worked with our associate company "Morton Consulting Engineers Ltd" which have been established since 1991
Based in March, Cambridgeshire, but covering the whole of the country, our award winning engineering consultants are able to take on a huge range of design and surveying work.
As members of the Institute of Structural Engineers we have the knowledge and experience required to carry out comprehensive ground investigations and structural surveys, as well as designs of buildings and extensions.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional reputation in the March area which we have gained through years of exemplary service to our customers.
Some of the engineering jobs we have carried out:
- March Library - A new building located in the centre of town
- Chatteris House - A listed building refurbished in line with conservation approvals
- 2a The Orchards - A newly built bungalow
- A barn conversion of outstanding features located on the outskirts of March town
Why choose us?
- Experienced structural engineers
- Winner of the LABC awards 2009
- Category winner of the Fenland District Council building design awards 2009
- Range of structural engineering services
- Local and national work undertaken